Sorry for not posting many pics of my work. The truth is I'm still waiting for my tools and supplies to arrive from Italy - but a couple days ago I finally bought a new electric oven to bake my creations! : )
Hope you'll enjoy these pics from my everyday life here in Sweden. The place is actually much more beautiful in real life, but I'm certainly not a professional photographer, and all the pics have been taken with my usual, compact digital camera.
Things I love about being here:
1) Living in the middle of a lovely park, where everyone can pick free apples and blackberries! : )
2) The most adorable and kind neighbors, who help us a lot, are always there for some nice chatting, and sometimes provide gorgeous homemade desserts ;D
3) Swedish endless passion for delicious cakes and hot tea
4) Finally having my own kitchen, where I can experiment some (basic) meals - here you can see some baked salmon and a cookie attempt : )
5) The chilly autumn breeze, the red leaves and the awesome sunsets.
Wish you all a lovely week! : )